Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I went to the park today!

And took like ten million pictures but actually twenty five.

IT WAS SO FUN!!

I nearly fell off this once, guys. I could have died. But not really, maybe sprained my ankle or something.
Isn't that a pretty rock?
This is the whole park. I love it so much!
Some graffiti. There used to be a lot more, but I guess they're trying to class it up.
"People pee in me!!!"
There used to be two rocky horses here, but I think one was a toucan, but they're both gone now.
"Mommy look what I can do!"
But I never could. :C
I'm so mature.
Look at how green it still is!
I used to go adventuring through here! I would have today and gotten more pictures, but it's about to rain and that creek turns into a pretty legit river that could drown a little girl.
There used to be more graffiti here- mostly obscene and about drugs and I was like ten and was all like 'oh noes!'- but they erased it.
These are the funnest slides in the world if you're two and a half feet tall.
Monkey bars that I could never monkey around on!
Swings!!! I was the best swinger in the neighborhood, but not like that!
Basketball court!
I found a dead cat here once. :(
Look at the pretty flowers!
This is the prettiest house on the block, but sadly it is not mine.
This is my house. You can see my derpy dog in the corner.
DERP A HURPDERPDERPDURRR
Our horrible gumtree and a survivor sunflower!
FEED ME, SEYMOUR!
"I hate you and will make you rake up a million leaves and gumballs in the fall and winter. >:C"
NO. DO NOT EAT.
Plants that gave up on living long ago.

And there you go! A bunch of pictures that you probably didn't care about, but I made you look at anyway! You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU TIMES A MILLION BILLION RAINBOW INFINITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU TOO JULS. I MISS YOU TOO. ; A ; WE COULD HAVE GONE PARKING TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I looked at that picture of your dog and went "THAT LOOKS LIKE BOOMER!!!...A SHORT, FATTER, WHITER BOOMER!!1!!one!1111" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I remember Boomer! Just kidding. I don't :D

    ReplyDelete