Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dentists and bunnies and pretty ladies and what

well. hmmm.
I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing, but I'm going to take a crack at it. c:

SO TODAY, I went to the dentist. I could not have wanted to go any less if Hitler were the oral hygienist. :I But she was a pretty girl that was putting her hands in my mouth and I really wanted to bite them off, but she was PRETTY. You can't bite pretty girls. It simply isn't done. So I had to sit there while she was cleaning my braces and listening to her talk about how I need to floss but I'm totally not going to floss.

Anyways, during one of the intervals when my primary facial orifice wasn't filled with metal and fingers, I asked her why all dental equipment looked like some kind of medieval torture device and couldn't they just make them look like bunnies so I wouldn't be so scared of the dentist? But then people would be scared of bunnies and that wouldn't help anything. And then while she was scraping some plaque off of my incisors I thought of something really funny and I started laughing hysterically and she looked at me like I had two heads and my second head belonged to an albino rhino that also had scoliosis so it was angled awkwardly and its eyes were made of fire. I tried to explain to her why my oral hygiene was so funny, but I don't think she ever quite understood. :I

Also I had to wear tights with my skirt today because I didn't want to shave my legs, and they're black and it was really hot outside but it was also cold in the dentists office and there was no happy medium for my legs. :c So I was either really cold or really hot.

Also I saw Despicable Me with my mom and brother and brother's bff. The second time within a week. I rule. Also the movie is really cute and funny and I didn't cry because I am not a little girl.

Oh shits I was supposed to go to the movies with my friend Catland today. Oops. c:

Uh here's a picture of a dog in a giraffe hat:

No comments:

Post a Comment