Friday, July 16, 2010

what could possibly go wrong?!

Lots of things, Tafa. Lots of things.

Like you could cut your hair like you think you are proficient in such practices:
But on the bright side you will still look better than you did before.
Or you can put anti-flea and tick medicine on your cat and she will hate you for it.



But at least you can still think of yourself in a semi-realistic way.
And you draw pictures of hippogryphs pretty well.Oh yeah. That kind of illustration can only come from someone with supreme artistic talent.

But then again, you could also eat WAY TOO MUCH AND MAKE YOURSELF SICK.
But don't worry because as far as most people know, you are kind of normal.

Except that guy at the doughnut shop. He knows you're a freak.

So does Julissa, but that doesn't matter because you have conversations like this with her:
And this:
Yeah. As far as most people know, you're a pretty cool dude.

Wait a minute.

Oh shit.

7 comments:

  1. I still want that guy at the doughnut shop's beard. I'd dye it neon pink. x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm terrified if your cans have fleas. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I...I don't know what to say...I had no idea Julissa could be so...perverted D: EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS A LIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE THE FUCKING PERVERT, ROBERT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY CANS HAVE WHAT

    You guys are silly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still,
    WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT?

    I don't know what your cans have, you're the one who said it. :P
    "Or you can put anti-flea and tick medicine on your can and she will hate you for it."

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I meant cat
    I will fix that

    RACHEL IS ROBERT!!!

    ReplyDelete