Saturday, July 17, 2010

gonna be gone three whole days with no blogging.



WHAT WILL I DO??

Oh right, I'll visit my sister and her librarian husband.

That sounds cool.

I love my sister.

Here are some pictures that I haven't put up yet and probably shouldn't without any context, but I'm going to anyway

I'm sure that will hold the five people who grudgingly read my blog until Tuesday.

Here's a video for those of you who are unaware of Tragdor



Whooooaaaa that is one bad-ass mother fucker.

EDIT;;

For the sake of tradition, I am going to end this post with a picture of a corndog.

Hell yes.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    If I knew you were leaving, I would have stayed online longer.
    F-muffins.

    AND FUCK YES BIRTHDAYS ARE MADE OF CANDY.
    Especially when, once again, you wear one of these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/44163328/birthday-party-hat.
    I FUCKING LOVE THAT THING.

    ReplyDelete