Friday, July 16, 2010

I never do my chores when I should and that is why I am awake

Warning: I use the "C" word in this. If you are offended by it, well... Here's a picture of my monster-themed bathroom toiletries:


THESE ARE SO CUTE OH MY GAWRSH

This is an epic chronicle of why chores never get done in my house. There are so many things that I would rather be doing as opposed to folding my little brother's icky boxers and to touch socks of other people and that just grosses me out.









And here's a picture of my cat with a big furry belly, just because of the magnitude of adorableness in this one picture:
And uh that's why chores never get done until I am half-loopy from lack of sleep and then I'm not tired anymore so I just write blog entries for no apparent reason other than my mind won't let me focus on anything in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment