Thursday, July 15, 2010

I HAVE BEEN OFF ANTIPSYCHOTICS FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS

And hallucinations have been minimum, which is pretty cool beans c:

See, about a month ago, I saw and heard things pretty regularly. I had this "boogieman" that looked something like this:
Especially when he's just sitting by your bed waiting for you to fall asleep so he can disembowel you with his Satan-claws.

But lately, when I HAVE seen him, he's kept a fair distance and hasn't said anything, like when I first started seeing him. Which is a definite improvement. But the little orbs I saw aren't around anymore, which makes me cry tears of woe.
On the bright side, that means I PROBABLY don't have brain cancer. c: Which I can't get an MRI to validate because of my braces. Apparently they are too magnetic for the machine. But I DID get a free wonky scan of my head, and that's pretty awesome.


Here you see the lamest scan of a brain in the history of this technology.

I am kind of paranoid, though, and the fact that there was some kind of crazy ruckus outside of my window last night did not help that.
Also yes I do have a colorful blanket like that, but it isn't quite as... rainbowie.

Rainbowie. David Bowie. WHAT

You're welcome.

Also, David Bowie has the biggest dick I have ever seen.

Not that I've seen many dicks, but still.

I have also noticed that I have an affinity for eating phallic shaped objects and drawing faces on them.

Like corndogs:


I think I'm going to start doing this with all of my food.

It doesn't help that corndogs and hotdogs are probably my favorite foods on this earth.

WHY YES I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD. :I In my tastes for eating anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment